Find Out The Best Tips For Dating Japanese Women
If you’re looking for an Asian wife, there are some critical things to know before dating them. Once you’re lucky to find Japanese mail order brides , your life will change for good. What does it mean dating in Japan for foreigners? Is it easy to get accustomed to the culture of Japan? Actually, finding love there might seem challenging when compared to other places, as women in Japan are known to be introverts. What’s more, it’s not possible to say that they’re into foreigners too much. So, stay tuned and find out more useful tips on how to date Japanese girls more smartly.
✅ Top Sites To Date Japanese Women Online
|Get 20 FREE credits after sign up|
|Special bonus: 2000 FREE credits|
|Select the most beautiful Japanese ladies|
|Start you romance with a single Japanese woman|
|2 Free Say “Hi” and Chat vouchers for newbies|
7 essential tips on how to date a Japanese girl for foreigners
Japan is known to be a country of introverts. Thus, if you are into quiet, maybe a little bit shy girls, it is likely you will like Japanese beauties.Sure enough, not all girls are the same in any country on earth, but anyway, there always is a pattern for behavior and a pattern for making relationships in different countries based on the mentality of people. This time, you are going to learn how to date Japanese girls.
1. Try to speak some Japanese
There are three main reasons for doing that.
- You will easily gain Japanese girl’s attention and, most importantly, respect. This will show that you are really interested in her and learning her mother-tongue is the best practice to get familiar with her culture.
- It will make the interaction between the two of you more efficient. Japanese don’t usually speak English well, and it is not really common among women there to study this language as people do in the EU, for example. So trying to speak Japanese will put you at ease and break down the communication barrier.
- Speaking Japanese prompts your relationship with a Japanese girl and lets you adapt to the country where she lives. If you start dating a girl from the land of a rising sun, you will have to travel to her pretty often, so speaking at least some Japanese will save you from misunderstandings in her hometown.
2. Text her a lot before offering to date
Yes, it might seem weird to you, but that’s how it works with Japanese girls. The more you text her, the better – it will make her feel that you are indeed interested in her personality and would like to keep getting to know her better. Only then she can say ‘yes’ to your offer to go out on a first date.
3. Listen more and attentively
The Japanese culture dictates that a person should be humble to be respected. The same goes for a relationship with a Japanese woman. She will definitely listen to you a lot, but make her see that you are an awesome listener too. If you are talkative, you will have to restrain yourself a lot, so think twice before dating a Japanese lady.
4. Answer her messages ASAP
For a Japanese woman, it is crucial to see that you are not only interested in her but also attentive to her. The perfect way to demonstrate it is by answering her messages as soon as possible. A Japanese girl needs to know that she is important to you and that you wouldn’t let her wait for your attention. The only reason for the delay can be a life-and-death case (or an important business meeting.)
5. Be ready for Goukon
Japanese ladies can be shy, and thus, goukon dating is quite common, but what is it? It’s a group date where you’ll meet not only your lady but her friends as well. This makes Japanese women feel more confident and relaxed. Before you date officially, you can attend several goukon dates.
6. Don’t forget about confession
In some western countries, dating is taken for granted. It means there’s no need to confess your feelings, as much is developed naturally through several dates. In Japanese dating culture, it’s important that one of you should confess your feelings before dating in real life. So, if you want to have a date without goukon, you better confess that you like your lady from Japan. You better plan your date so that you know where to go and which places to visit.
7. Don’t show your affection publicly
One of the most useful tips for a better dating experience is to avoid showing your love publicly. In Japan, it’s not common to see couples hugging or kissing. Don’t ever forget about their timid nature to avoid problems in your relationship. Love and what comes with it should be demonstrated in private.
Dating Japanese women can be challenging at first, but if you’re lucky to gain her heart, you’ll be the luckiest person. These women make great wives and friends, not to mention their passionate nature. Although shy, these women know how to satisfy their men.