The Lucky Date is an international online platform where users meet each other and develop their relationships in various ways. Most TheLuckyDate com reviews claim it to be a casual dating site, while it’s not completely right. The purpose of this place is to connect people from different regions, to break the boundaries between the nations, and build a powerful community of like-minded people sharing experience and live values online.
|👍 Good For||Online dating worldwide|
|👩 Girl’s Online||4k+|
|⌛ Age Distribution||20-50 y.o.|
|📊 Visits per month||Over 93k|
|💰 Starting Price||19.99 USD per 500 credits|
It uses an AI-based algorithm system to help you find the perfect fit and as many alike people as possible. Together with the futuristic design and convenient navigation, The Lucky Date is one of the most advanced platforms ever available.
- Convenient matching system
- Stunning interface
- Affordable credit packages
- Encrypted payments
- Detailed user information
- Too simplistic search tools
- Paid live chats
Why choose TheLuckyDate?
TheLuckyDate has much in common with other dating sites in the industry. However, many features and aspects distinguish this platform from those services. In fact, it’s easy as pie to use TheLuckyDate and communicate with members. But what makes it really stand out? Discover below:
- TheLuckyDate has a convenient mobile version. All functions of the website will be available on your smartphone.
- All matches are gathered in one section. Chances are one of those ladies will become your girlfriend!
- The video introduction is more intriguing than an average main photo. Just visit a woman’s profile, and you’ll see her presentation.
- Profiles contain the most important information. No lengthy forms to complete or dull tests–only a short questionnaire and bio required.
- TheLuckyDate offers catchy icebreakers to start a conversation. Forget about thinking about how to begin your communication and use one of the preset templates.
When searching for niche dating sites, you should give this platform a try. Keep on reading The Lucky Date review to find out more about the most valuable options.
How does TheLuckyDate work?
In most of TheLuckyDate.com reviews, you won’t see the full scope of features provided by the platform. Below, you’ll find the list of tools and perks that’ll facilitate and improve your experience with The Lucky Date and its algorithms.
- Recommendations. You’ll see the list of people you’ll most certainly like. They’ve all got open profiles, so read more about anyone. Most users upload photos to make sure you know who you’re talking to.
- Activity notifications. You may set up necessary requirements for the messages or notices to receive by email or on-site. You won’t want to miss any important updates from the ones you like.
- Star list. If you like someone, add this person to your Star list to keep track of updates, new photos, and any other extra news.
- Various means of communication. The platform provides several ways of reaching out to users: private messages, live chats, photo sharing, and so on. If you both agree to that, you may even share each other’s social profiles or phone numbers to communicate in external messengers.
- Wide selection of users. The Lucky Date app has a huge international user base. You’ll find people of all nationalities, beliefs, appearances, and mindsets. Plus, most of the profiles are deliberately set up, meaning you’ll find a lot of extra information about local users. This will help facilitate making the first step in communication and finding a good icebreaker if you’re shy or don’t know where to start from, for example.
Signing up at TheLuckyDate
You’ll need to spend a couple of minutes to get fully packed on the website. If you want more users to notice you, it’s better to fill in as much information as possible: your age, location, profile picture, a little story, hobbies, and purposes on the platform. Or you may simply enter your name, email, and create a password.
After you’ve gone through email verification, you’re good to go. Enable a free trial to test the service or enjoy the Premium features right away.
Interface and design
It’s hard to find a platform with a more straightforward interface than TheLuckyDate has. All notifications are conveniently displayed to the left of suggested profiles, while the main sections are above:
Profile settings are found in the right upper corner. Notice that you can even change a theme on TheLuckyDate.com. Pick dark or light background depending on your mood or preference. Since navigation is so easy, a person of any age will cope with this dating platform.
Search filters and communication tools
The Lucky Date website offers three excellent options to seek girls. Let’s study them in detail:
- Search. It allows you to pick the location and age, whether you want to find Asian women or girls from other countries.
- Suggestions. You can press the heart to express interest or the Next button and check out other members in a row.
- Notifications. You’ll receive messages informing you about who liked you, who is online, or who may be your potential match.
Indeed, those variants are helpful and effective. Once you meet a pretty lady you’d love to communicate with, choose one of the following features:
- Live chat. Users can start a conversation with a creative template and attach photos or videos to a message.
- Stickers. Animated funny hearts and smileys will make interaction flirty and playful.
- Virtual gifts. You may make an eloquent surprise by sending a rose, teddy bear, or strawberry.
It’s a real pleasure to talk with a woman on this platform. But notice that those options are paid, so prices will be discussed in The Lucky Date dating site review below.
Quality of profiles
Profiles look minimalistic and informative at the same time. That’s because members’ pages provide only the most important information. For example, you can find out the following about a girl:
A short biography is placed below those details. You can also view ladies’ photos that are usually bright and beautiful. Women’s pages will definitely impress you, so the profile quality is high on The Lucky Date dating site.
How much does TheLuckyDate cost?
You’re able to use the website for free, but to unlock all its special features, it’s recommended to upgrade a profile to a Premium one. Do it by choosing the “Upgrade to Premium” button on your account page. Then you’ll be suggested to purchase the first 2000 credits for the special price of $2.99.
Users can exchange credits for communication on the platform. For example, the cost of a live chat with any other user is 200 credits/minute. So you’ll either need to top up the credit balance when needed or set a fixed amount of money withdrawn from a credit card. Your payments will be 100% secured by the encryption, and the website accepts card payments.
The prices for credits are the following:
The Lucky Date cost can be covered via Visa or MasterCard. Although the selection isn’t large, those methods are safe and known all over the world.
TheLuckyDate offers interesting free features that will help you enjoy your online dating experience with the platform:
- Hiding activity
- Viewing women’s profiles
- Searching for potential matches
- Changing interface themes
- Watching video introductions
Interaction is paid on TheLuckyDate, so you’ll have to spend credits on these features:
- Attaching and opening media files
- Sending virtual gifts
- Using stickers
TheLuckyDate customer support managers will pleasantly help you solve any issue. They’re available 24/7 to assist you. You can contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When reading TheLuckyDate reviews, it’s important to pay attention to both positive and negative aspects. According to the user testimonials, the following summary was made.
👍 What people like about TheLuckyDate:
- The platform is easy to use.
- TheLuckyDate is a good spot to find a romantic partner both for men and women.
- The diversity of members from different countries is impressive.
- The support team and features are excellent on TheLuckyDate.
- It’s a wonderful option for those who are tired of casual hookups.
👎 What people dislike about TheLuckyDate:
- Ladies don’t want to give their contact details. However, they’re right because they want to protect themselves from scams.
- The website is a little slow and it’s a pity that there’s no mobile app.
|➕ Win||Many search options|
|➖ Lose||Only live chat is offered for communication|
|➕ Win||Better prices and credit system|
|➖ Lose||No real gift delivery|
|➕ Win||Two variants of the website themes|
|➖ Lose||Live streams aren’t available|
The Lucky Date is a great platform for getting acquainted with people from all over the world and enjoying AI-based algorithms. This website is well-groomed with its slick UX and flawless design, comprehensive features, and overall pleasant experience. If you’re looking for something high-end but affordable at the same time, The Lucky Date app is your best choice!
Although many of the Lucky Date dating site reviews claim it to be a dating platform, this website is dedicated to meeting people from all over the world for cultural exchange, sharing experience, knowledge, and values. It’s a place for friendly communication where everyone can meet the right person for them. The site helps you develop your interaction, improve communication, and get as much information about others as possible.
Yes, it’s a safe and legit platform where people meet and keep in touch despite their location. All the profiles are real, no chat bots or fake accounts. Plus, it ensures secure payments and a strict anti-fraud policy. All your transactions are encrypted, so they can’t be tracked by any third parties.
There’s a couple of sections needed to fill in, namely your email, name, and password. After this, you may state your age, location, and upload a photo. The verification of your account will be done via the link you’ll receive on your email address.
To start a conversation with any member at no cost, go to the search bar and find the person you’d like to talk with. There, you’ll see several prepared message templates, or you can type in your own text. One message is limited to 300 symbols.
To do so, click on the Profile button on the top right corner of your page and go to Profile Settings. There, you’ll see the Account Deactivation button. Once you’ve clicked on it, all your personal data, message history, liked people, etc. will be permanently deleted from here, as well as your payment information and transaction records.