Dating online is an exciting journey that often seems underestimated due to the myths surrounding it. A lot of men believe that it’s not possible to meet your love online, others think there’s no app to trust. Here we are with the SakuraDate review to shed light on the process of registering on this website and meeting women there.
|👍 Good For||Meeting women from Asia|
|👩 Girl’s Online||3.5k+|
|⌛ Age Distribution||25-54 y.o.|
|📊 Visits per month||Over 73k|
|💰 Starting Price||2.99 USD per 35 credits|
- Free registration without identity verification;
- Convenient communication tools that will remind you of standard messengers;
- Detailed women’s profiles to get acquainted with;
- Daily customer support in case of any questions.
- No mobile app to download;
- No free chatting or mailing available.
Why Choose SakuraDate?
Below, we’ve collected the most popular reasons according to SakuraDate reviews to choose this platform over other similar ones. Here is what you should know about them:
The website provides new users with a chance to use all their paid features at a reduced price once they join the community;
The SakuraDate website has a decent search engine to find your matches without difficulties;
Making payments is secure on the website since there are clear refund and payment policies that define how your money is transferred and spent on credits.
Signing up at SakuraDate
Time needed: 5 minutes
Proceeding with our SakuraDate review, we suggest that you take a closer look at the process of registration on the website:
- Find a registration form on the SakuraDate homepage.
It’s on the right of the screen. Fill it out with care, entering your name, birthdate, sex, and who you’re looking for.
This is to find out and understand how the website works beforehand.
- Click the “Find my soulmate” button under the sign-up form.
This is to finish the registration.
- Complete Captcha to prove you’re a human.
It’s needed to prevent bots from joining the site.
- Edit your profile.
Add as much information about yourself as possible and upload the main photo for your account to attract even more women.
- Verify your email address.
This is needed so that you can get updates from the SakuraDate website and full access to your account.
Interface and design
The SakuraDate website is designed in a minimalistic way: font and key elements (buttons, tabs, and windows) are blue while the background is done in white color. It makes it especially comfy for new users who may feel overwhelmed dating online for the first time.
At the top of the page, you’ll find the notification to confirm your email address upon signing up to use the platform features to the fullest. At the center, you’ll see recommended Chinese mail order brides profiles that you can check out immediately and save for later or interact with.
SakuraDate is what you need if you want to meet cute Asian ladies for friendship or relationships.Dave Greenberg
On the left, you can find a dashboard to run your account. All your dialogues, be they in chat or via email, will be there, along with the search tool, likes you put on other accounts, etc.
On top of all the buttons of the dashboard, you’ll see the “Add Credits” button which gives you the chance to immediately get credits to use the website possibilities to the fullest.
Search filters and communication tools
The Search button can be found on the left of your profile. You can start searching for Japanese mail order brides immediately after Sakura Date sign-up. By default, you’re offered to filter your search results by age range and online status.
If you want your results to be more precise, feel free to click on the “Detailed filter” button at the center of the screen. There, you’ll see the following options to find your soulmate:
- Body type;
- Eye and hair colors;
- Job and education;
- Marital status;
- Habits (smoking and drinking);
- Number of children and potential number of children a woman wants;
- Religious affiliation;
- The reason to be on SakuraDate.
Once you’re done, look through the offered profiles of Vietnamese mail order brides and see whether you want to make contact with any woman.
If you do, here are the ways you can do that:
- Online chat (you can reach out via the “Chat now” button on the profile preview);
- A mail tool (the “Letter” button is available at the same place);
- Saving a profile for later (the “Favorites” button is there to get it done);
- Showing interest with putting a like on the profile;
- Saying ‘Hello’ via the respective button (here, you can choose a template message to send).
However, you need to know that only adding a profile to favorites is a free feature; all other communication ways need to be paid with credits just like on other mail order brides websites.
Quality of profiles
Now let’s take a closer look at an ordinary profile of a user on the SakuraDate legit platform.
Each profile of a female user on SakuraDate website consists of the following information:
- The main profile photo;
- Public photos;
- Date of birth;
- Appearance details (height; weight; eye and hair color);
- Basic information (job, education, zodiac sign, marital status and kids, expectations on the website);
- Self-summary to present herself to a potential match.
Thus, we can say the profile of Kristine, a 20-year-old lady from Manila is quite a great source of information for men who want to get to know her better: she filled out all the fields so they can guess who she is before dropping a message to her.
Best women’s profiles on SakuraDate
How much does SakuraDate cost?
As we already mentioned, communication features are not free of charge on, that’s why you’ll need to evaluate whether this platform meets your needs well before trying it. Here, chatting online as well as sending mails, putting likes on profiles, saying “Hello” and more cost credits that you can purchase in packages.
The starting price per credit package of 35 credits is $2.99 for new users. Find out how to pay below.
The available payment methods are the following:
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard);
- Debit card;
- One-click payment with the existing credit card (can be enabled from the second purchase once the system recognizes the link between your account and a credit card you’re using; no additional details on your credit card will be needed for the next transactions).
- Sign-up on the website;
- Updating your profile and uploading photos;
- Searching for women with as many filters as you need;
- Viewing women’s profiles and their public photos;
- Adding profiles to favorites.
- Chatting online in instant messages;
- Sending and opening letters to other users;
- Putting likes on women’s profiles and pictures;
- Seeing who liked your profile;
- Seeing who viewed your profile.
As for the customer support on the SakuraDate website, you can get it in several ways before direct contact with the team.
First, feel free to check the FAQ section of the platform. All the important issues that are often of concern for online dating newbies are outlined there. Second, feel free to check out the “Policy” section that can be found under the respective button.
These pages are highly informative for everyone who has never used dating sites and is just registered on the [email protected] every business day.. If you need more assistance, get it at
Before you make up your mind about joining this site, SakuraDate reviews from sitejabber.com and trustpilot.com will tell you what it’s like to be on this platform and meet women there.
👍 Here’s what people like:
- The feature of exchanging documents and stickers in chat;
- Free matchmaking via the search tool;
- Detailed filters that allow you to detect your soulmate quickly;
- Gift delivery and virtual gifts to please your girlfriend;
- Affordable prices per credit package.
👎 What people dislike:
- All communication features are prepaid.
- No video calls
Mina and Andrew
Mina broke up with her boyfriend she dated for three years of college and decided to go online to meet new people. Since she graduated last year, her social circle became smaller so she thought of online dating as a good chance to find new acquaintances. Thus she met Andrew on SakuraDate who came there to chat with Asian women who couldn’t meet otherwise in Texas. Over time, they developed a friendship based on a mutual passion for poker and mountain climbing. Now they expect to meet in Bangkok next month for a two-week vacation.
Sachiko and Josh
Josh was busy with his job as a private ophthalmologist so he couldn’t find time to date girls offline. But his love for communicating outside his professional field gave them no chance but to sign up for an account on a dating app. He has chosen SakuraDate for this reason. His choice was great as he met an adorable lady from Japan, Sachiko, who was a ballet dancer and a content creator. After three months of online chatting, Sachiko came to New York to date Josh and explore the art spots NYC can offer.
SakuraDate is one of the great options to start your online dating journey as it is one of the simplest yet comprehensive dating apps for meeting young and mature Asian women. It offers everything a man may need for a quick start in online acquaintances: simple design, basic communication functions, and average prices that won’t make you spend all you have on a couple of letters.
|➕Win||The female audience ranges from 21 to 54 years old.|
|➖Lose||Fewer communication methods are available.|
|➕Win||The platform is concentrated on the Asian region.|
|➖Lose||The prices are higher than on TheLuckyDate.|
|➕Win||Profiles of women are more detailed.|
|➖Lose||More users from the US registered in comparison to AsianMelodies.|
On SakuraDate, a man can reach out to women via an online chat or a mail tool. There are also services like “Say “Hello” that allow you to make the first contact and “likes” that help you show your interest in a certain woman.
Yes, it is. As per our SakuraDate review and testimonials of other users who managed to meet their friends or soulmates on this platform, this is a great opportunity to find like-minded people and keep in touch with them for as long as you want.
SakuraDate has a set of basic features that can be used for free, e.g. starting an account, searching for people, viewing their profiles, etc. However, if you want to send a message to someone or spend time in chat, you’ll need to pay for it according to the credit system set up on the website.