Bolivian mail order brides: Facts, Tips, Cultural Peculiarities Of Bolivian Women For Marriage
Bolivian women for marriage make great matches for men from America or Western Europe. This is because of similar family values and a desire to be happy in a relationship. Moreover, each has something to offer and give to another. But what do you need to start dating Bolivian women? Learn all about it in the guide below.
Reasons to date Bolivian brides
What’s so special about top mail order brides from Bolivia? Here are their main characteristics.
Bolivian brides are beautiful
Being pretty in Bolivia is a reason to be proud. Beauty pageants are extremely popular, and all girls dream to become beauty queens one day. From the very childhood, young women are taught how to put on make-up, what clothes to wear and how to smile to attract people. There are also a lot of modeling schools that teach ladies how to eat well, walk right and how to raise their self-esteem. Your chances to meet a gorgeous Bolivian woman for marriage are very high.
Single Bolivian women are loyal
Statistically, Latin Americans get divorced much rarely than, for example, people in America or European countries like Spain, France, or Germany. This is because of high family values and the overall attitude to marriages. Bolivians believe that once you decide to tie a knot with someone, it’s your responsibility to make your relationship last. Otherwise, there’s no reason to get married at all. Divorce isn’t the 1st thing they think about when they face challenges in family life.
Bolivian mail order brides are great cooks
If you ever taste something cooked by your Bolivian bride, you’ll fall in love forever and would dream to eat her homemade food every day. A few examples of traditional local dishes she surely knows how to cook: Pique Macho (meat, fried potatoes, chili peppers, tomato, and other vegetables), Chorizo Chuquisaqueño (well-spiced pork sausage), and Chola Sandwich (slices of baked pork, crispy pork crackling, lettuce, tomato).
Top facts about Bolivian mail order brides
Here’s something you should know about single Bolivian women and the country they live in. By the way, they share a lot with other Latin brides for marriage.
The highest inequality
Bolivia has the highest inequality of not only Latin American countries but in the world too. The gap between the rich and the poor is huge. With a share of only 4% of national income, the bottom 20% of households live in extreme poverty, while 62% of the income is concentrated in the hands of the top 20% of the population. The situation is especially bad in rural areas, and people who suffer the most are indigenous.
The most cultural diversity
Bolivia is one of the most culturally diverse societies in Latin America, with approximately 35 different ethnic groups. For example, the biggest of them is Mestizo Bolivians (almost 70% of the population). They’re a mix of Europeans and indigenous people. The indigenous people comprise 20% of the Bolivian population. Also, there are White or European Bolivians, Afro-Bolivians, Asians, and many other small groups. It all means the appearance of your Bolivian bride can be different. But it’s most likely she’ll have dark hair, complexion, and eyes.
The lowest education standards
One in every seven children in Bolivia does not complete primary school, and the majority of Bolivians never go on to secondary school. By the way, indigenous people have remarkably less access to education than non-indigenous. Moreover, the majority of classes are taught in Spanish, but a lot of kids (especially those coming from rural areas), speak only Quechua or Aymara. Also, poverty affects the quality of education—there are not enough classroom materials and teachers are underpaid. They often go on strikes, leaving children for days or even weeks.
What do Bolivian women for marriage expect from dating foreigners?
In fact, single Bolivian women want similar things other Latin girls, Brazilian mail order brides, or women from Venezuela, Peru, etc. desire. Here are a few important notes.:
- They want you to be respectful. Respect is something few Bolivian brides get. Men don’t value what women do for them. They also don’t treat them like equals. Try to say the following phrases more: “I’ve been thinking about something you said…” or “What do you think?” or simply “I’m sorry”. Such words prove you care and respect a woman.
- They want to be heard. Talking and hearing are 2 of the most important ingredients of successful relationships. At any stage. Women get extremely upset when men forget what was said. When they forget important dates or some significant milestones. Listen attentively to what your Bolivian bride says about her desires and plans. It doesn’t mean you need to solve all her problems or help her when she complains about something. Sometimes she just needs to talk to someone and that’s it.
- They want to feel safe. As you see, Bolivia isn’t the best country to live in because of a variety of reasons. Women don’t feel safe because of the catastrophic financial situation, huge inequality, pay gap, and all types of violence. When they choose a foreigner for a husband, they want to know they and their children are going to have everything for a safe and happy life.
Tips for Bolivian girls dating
In general, if you follow some common-sense rules and behave like a gentleman ready to love, care, and support a woman, she’ll be yours. Below you’ll find some peculiarities and tips for dating Bolivian women.
- Learn basic Spanish. Spanish is one of the official languages in the country. English isn’t that widely spoken. You can hear it in tourist areas and among upper social classes. Bolivian women for marriage also can speak it at least at a basic level, however, some of them are quite fluent as they know they need it to communicate with foreign men. Anyway, it’s always a good idea to know some phrases in Spanish too, as her parents and friends might not speak English at all.
- Be patient. Marrying a Bolivian girl means to prove you’re a reliable and trustworthy man. She won’t be with you until she’s sure she’s safe, and you can be trusted. Bolivian women aren’t for a one-night stand. They date to marry. Sometimes dating may last long (usually up to a year or more). Don’t rush it, enjoy every step of your relationship.
Single Bolivian women make great wives and mothers. They also become excellent partners and friends in their relationships with men. Don’t you want to marry a beautiful, funny, and extremely kind girl? Don’t hesitate! Your love is waiting for you on one of the dating platforms.